Bring new life to your empty jars with our NEW clean, eco friendly candle refill kits. Whether you're gifting or picking one up for yourself this is the cleanest way to create premium candles at home with all of the cozy and none of the waste.
PALO SANTO: Ground yourself in the calming, cleansing aromas of our Palo Santo scented candle. Palo Santo is a tree native to South America traditionally used for medicinal and therapeutic purposes. It’s also said to have properties that clear negative energy and promote well-being.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 12 oz of all natural, eco friendly, paraben and paraffin free, American grown soy wax. Our wax is infused with our proprietary blend of clean fragrance and essential oils, always free of phthalates.
- Lead-free cotton wick
- Wooden wick holder
- Burning & care instructions
- Lulu Sugar matches
- Choose an empty vessel that can handle heat and that will not leak. Approximately 3 inches in diameter is best.
- Remove all accessories from bag leaving only the wax.
- Affix the wick to the bottom of the vessel and center using the centering stick.
- Place open bag of wax upright in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes and 30 second or until completely melted, allow to cool for one minute.
- Pour the wax into your vessel leaving approximately 1/2 inch of room at the top.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 hours before moving, for best results allow candle to cure for 10-12 hours before lighting.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch, light your candle, relax and enjoy!
CANDLE BURNING 101:
- Each time your candle is lit burn until the top is completely liquid
- Always trim wick to 1/4” before lighting
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Keep away from drafts and flammable materials
- Keep away from children and animals
- When 1/2 inch of wax remains it is time to refill your jar
- Our candles are hand poured in Laguna Beach, CA